Remortgaging means moving your mortgage from one lender to another to get yourself a better deal. And you don't even have to move house to do it.
There are many reasons why remortgaging could make sense for you:
- You just want a better deal with a lower interest rate.
- You need a more flexible deal with additional payment options.
- You've come to the end of your initial Fixed Term deal.
- You want to consolidate or rearrange all your finances.
- You want to save money on your monthly repayments.
- You want to borrow more to use the money for a project or home improvements.
- You want to use some of the equity in your home rather than take out an additional loan.
- Your current mortgage no longer suits your needs.
- You have inherited some money and wish to reduce the amount you have borrowed.
- Your credit rating has improved so you may get a better deal.
Why use Bristol Mortgages Online or Exeter Mortgages Online?
· As a fully Independent Mortgage Broker we work for YOU and not any lenders.
· We find the best mortgage to suit your specific needs.
· We have access to hundreds of lenders and mortgage deals that are not on Comparison sites
· We deal with lenders that only go through Independent Mortgage Brokers like us.
· Our expert Advisers will meet with you on a face to face basis and our Admin team will help you all the way through to completion.
For more information please visit https://www.bristolmortgagesonline.com/remortgages and book a free consultation with us today.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage